Friday, September 3, 2010

Acknowledgements- Thanks to the amazing people who have gifted me!!

I'm sorry, but this isn't another update yet. That should be up in a few days!

This is a list of all the amazing people who have gifted me or given me Dr. Pepper codes. Without their help, I wouldn't have anywhere near as much clothes, hair, and objects to choose from. For example, my founder's current hair is a gift from one of the many incredibly generous simmers on the Sims 3 website. These simmers enhanced my game and my storytelling abilities. They cheered me up on awful days. They gave me that amazing feeling of logging onto the site and see a gift in the corner, the unexpected thrill of knowing that you got a present. I am in awe that so many generous people exist.

Thank you soooo sooo much to:
stellamayfair79
USJennaKSims
jensonbuttongirl
TinTinnerson48
doodlesam
lorena246lch
jkstens
mrsdennym
bloodviolet
Puddinroy
immskayleah
Cassandra1190
blacksheba1973
Doll
elanorbreton
withthecrimelab
Jurik1124
louise640101
Pary
Celtic_Angell
igzigpuff
Chrysame
starling68
rubysim
Tai_Kun
ScubaLass
djsklr
tlc10175
kezza11178
Mohamadkaaki
blunote00
joedelta
Katzc
mystiqueblue
babyamy1
MissJennaKate
Mystik1978
simjett
Jaline33
SimsFan619
SimGuruPopTart
Rockersimgirl
goofbilly
MickieFox
dntrpllt
Alexurt1
anettesb
Gustin76
hippiedippie927
LadyVampiress

No comments:

Post a Comment